You Pick The Topic!!!!
Hi Everyone! One of my clients pointed out I haven’t posted anything this week, so I’m taking this opportunity to ask my readers for topics you’d like me to address. Leave a comment to let me know which of these would interest you most and I’ll get to work on them this weekend. (If you have other ideas I haven’t included, feel free to suggest them.)
1. Is the February LSAT Too Late For Fall 2008?
2. How to Stay Upbeat When All I’ve Gotten So Far Are Rejections.
3. Considerations in pursuing a joint JD Degree.
4. Attending Law School Part Time.
5. What Can I Do To Boost My Waitlist Chances?
Leave me a comment to let me know what topics you’d like me to address this weekend and I’ll be happy to do so…. Have a great weekend.
Ann Levine is the author of the best selling law school admission guide book: The Law School Admission Game and made admissions decisions at two ABA-approved law schools. In 2004 she founded Law School Expert and has helped thousands of applicants navigate the tough process to get into law school.
Get a free consultation with Ann on your own law school admissions journey today.