Tips for the Last Month of Preparing for the LSAT
In September, I have hosted two podcasts regarding tips for the last month of preparation for the LSAT.
1. Don’t go crazy just taking practice tests. Take time in between them to analyze what you missed and why, and study the things you need to work on.
2. There is a lot of room to improve in the last few weeks before the test; that’s when all the good stuff you’ve been studying really starts to sink it.
3. Make lifestyle changes in the 2 weeks before the test: sleep more, avoid alcohol, and concentrate on staying healthy.
1. Take about 2 timed practice tests a week and review them the following days.
2. Fish or cut bait the week before the test in time for the withdrawal deadline: if you’re not ready for the test, sign up for a seat for the December LSAT.
Ann Levine is the author of the best selling law school admission guide book: The Law School Admission Game and made admissions decisions at two ABA-approved law schools. In 2004 she founded Law School Expert and has helped thousands of applicants navigate the tough process to get into law school.
Get a free consultation with Ann on your own law school admissions journey today.