The Law School Admission Game, 4th Edition: Now Available!
I am so excited to announce the release today of the 4th edition of my bestselling law school admission guidebook, The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert.
This is fully up to date with information on recent changes to the LSAT, LSATFlex, and use of the GRE in law school admissions. It includes even more examples of case studies of applicants, successful law school personal statements and diversity statements, instructions on how and whether to write addenda, and how to create a resume for law school applications that highlights your strengths.
In the book I also cover:
- How to choose where to apply
- How to evaluate strengths and weaknesses in your candidacy and what to do about them.
- How the law schools evaluate your application
- How to prepare to attend law school
- How law schools view nontraditional candidates and international students
- How to attack optional essays, interviews, waiting lists, and scholarship negotiations
I look forward to your feedback on the book!
Ann Levine is the author of the best selling law school admission guide book: The Law School Admission Game and made admissions decisions at two ABA-approved law schools. In 2004 she founded Law School Expert and has helped thousands of applicants navigate the tough process to get into law school.
Get a free consultation with Ann on your own law school admissions journey today.