This is “The Works” for transfer students. Everything you need for beginning-to-end assistance with your application to transfer law schools between your 1L and 2L year, including unlimited advice, drafts of your written materials, and communication directly with me.
- Unlimited consultations via phone, email, Facebook, Skype, or any combination that you prefer.
- A password-protected online workspace created just for you.
- Assessment of your strengths and weaknesses and strategy decisions.
- Personalized admissions timeline with automated calendar reminders.
- Complete brainstorming and interactive review of unlimited versions of your personal statement, optional essays, addenda, and resume.
- Advice on selecting the ideal schools for you, based on your goals, academic credentials, and financial criteria.
- Review of an unlimited number of applications.
- Assistance with all issues that arise with your application.
- Assistance preparing for any law school interviews via Skype.
- Advice on how to proceed with your “campaign to get in” if you are waitlisted.
- Scholarship negotiation advice.
- Discounted pricing available for previous clients.
It can be hard to find law school transfer advice online. Ann provides personal feedback regarding your chances of transfer and how the resume and personal statement should be different and/or updated from what you used when you first applied to law school. The Transfer Package includes help with all of your transfer materials and applications.
Flexible payment plans are available.