The Works is my most popular law school admissions consulting option. It provides you with beginning-to-end advice, unlimited time for consultations, and unlimited advice, review, and editing of unlimited versions of any aspect of any portion of your applications, for the entire process. The Works is perfect for people seeking to maximize their results by working directly with me on every piece of every law school application including overall strategy about recommenders, deciding when to take the LSAT and whether to retake the test, timing, selecting schools, working on every essay and written part of your application, interviews, waiting lists, scholarship negotiations and final decision making.
- Unlimited consultations via phone, email, Facebook, Skype, etc.
- Assessment of your strengths and weaknesses and clear direction in building your applications.
- Personalized admissions timeline with automated calendar reminders. Tasks get broken down into easy-to-meet goals and deadlines that take advantage of rolling admissions.
- Assistance with all issues that arise with your application, such as whether to retake the LSAT, who should write letters of recommendation on your behalf, or how to handle an issue in your past.
- Complete brainstorming and review of unlimited versions of your personal statement, optional essays, addenda, and resume. All written materials are returned with in-depth comments and edits. Professional proofreading is included.
- School selection guidance.
- Review of an unlimited number of applications.
- Mock interviews via Skype.
- Waitlist help.
- Scholarship negotiation advice.
- Fast response times.
- The peace of mind knowing you have done everything possible to maximize your chances of getting into the best possible law schools for you.
Have a law school admission expert by your side as you make all strategic decisions including when to take the LSAT, whether to retake the LSAT, how to create a strong resume for law school, what to write about in your personal statement, whether to write an optional essay, diversity statement, or to submit an addendum with your law school applications, where to apply to law school, individual preparation for law school interviews, waitlist assistance, and maximizing scholarship dollars. Ann will be there for you whenever you have questions, to calm you down when you’re overwhelmed and to focus you in a productive direction so you make good decisions throughout your law school admission cycle.