Just wanted to wish all October LSAT takers good luck.
No LSAT advice today, just life and coping advice:
1. Put away all of your study materials. Find a remote corner and cover them with a blanket. Don’t look at them. Don’t be tempted to look at them.
2. Stay away from discussion Forums. This advice is good for tomorrow and Sunday as well.
3. Don’t talk to anyone during test breaks. Especially not about the test.
4. Eat, and prepare to spend an hour before the test even starts listening to inane instructions.
5. Don’t let anything or anyone psych you out. I always sat in the front for classes (yes, I was that student) but in a back corner for exams. (Proctors are a noisy and inconsiderate bunch).
Last piece of pre-LSAT advice: Instead of thinking of tomorrow as the day that seals your fate (ala Yom Kippur), think of it as a chance to show your hard work, preparation, and abilities. Think of LSAT day as the day you really move the application process forward and commit to reaching your goals.