New, Re-written, Expanded Version of The Law School Admission Game!
On June 11, 2013, I will release “The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Second Edition” – the New, Updated, and Expanded version of the Amazon Bestselling Law School Admission Guide that I wrote in 2009. To whet your appetite for the new book, I’ll be sharing snippets on the blog.
The book will cover everything you need to know to make good decisions throughout your law school application process, including:
- What the LSAT entails, what you should do to prepare for it, and how to select an LSAT prep program.
- How you can best use your time during college to set yourself up to be competitive for admission to law schools (and to top law schools).
- Issues unique to international students and non-traditional applicants.
- Who should be writing letters of recommendation on your behalf and what they should say about you.
- The law school personal statement.
- How to explain weaknesses in your background, including “character and fitness” questions and how to address disabilities.
- What the rolling admissions process really means, and whether you should apply Early Decision or Early Notification.
- How to deal with those intimidating secondary and optional essays, including diversity statements.
- How to choose law schools to apply to based on your credentials and goals.
- The mechanics of applying to law school.
- How to interact with representatives of law schools during law school forums, recruiting events, campus visits and interview opportunities.
- What to do if you are waitlisted.
- Choosing where to attend and how to negotiate scholarships.
AND, if you re-tweet this link or share it on Facebook or LinkedIn (and you tell me that you did so by leaving a comment on this blog post) then I will enter you in a drawing to win a free, advance copy of the book! The drawing will take place on May 25, 2013.
Ann Levine is the author of the best selling law school admission guide book: The Law School Admission Game and made admissions decisions at two ABA-approved law schools. In 2004 she founded Law School Expert and has helped thousands of applicants navigate the tough process to get into law school. She has been featured in publications such as the New York Times, US News, Above the Law, Blueprint Prep, and more.
Get a free consultation with Ann on your own law school admissions journey today.