Looking for Law School Application Guidance and Advice?
Once the decision has been made to attend law school, my mission is to help simplify the process, assist applicants in putting together the strongest presentation of themselves, and provide support and instill confidence to apply to top targeted schools and to have scholarship offers that will lessen law school loan debt.
In the new book I answers questions about:
- Applying through the LSAC System: how to navigate the forms and procedures
- Choosing a Law School: building a schools list and deciding where to apply
- Taking the LSAT: when to take it and how to prepare for it
- Negotiating Scholarships: appropriate and impactful ways to interact with law schools
- Waiting Lists: why it’s not a rejection, but a huge opportunity
- Transferring Law Schools: when it’s worth doing and what matters in your application
The following posts reveal excerpts from the book:
- Should I Submit an Optional Essay with My Law School Application?
- How to Write a Law School Personal Statement
- 19-Step Law School Application Checklist
If you are applying to law school and don’t have the updated, revised, and expanded (and now best selling!) version of “The Law School Admission Game”, order it on Amazon.com today! (Available in print, Kindle and audio.)
Thank you to everyone who helped it reach the top!
Ann Levine is the author of the best selling law school admission guide book: The Law School Admission Game and made admissions decisions at two ABA-approved law schools. In 2004 she founded Law School Expert and has helped thousands of applicants navigate the tough process to get into law school.
Get a free consultation with Ann on your own law school admissions journey today.