Check out Ann’s top Blog Talk Radio shows to get help with your LSAT prep strategy and law school application:
Law School Personal Statement Tips – This 15-minute podcast will help get you started, as well as give you direction, with your personal statement.
Law School Admission Strategy:
Session 1 – Ann strategizes with a law school applicant who has 1-2 years of work experience in a non-law related field, a lackluster GPA, and is struggling with the LSAT.
Session 2 – No-holds-barred advice for a minority law school applicant who transferred undergraduate schools and is a former college athlete.
Session 3 – Questions answered, advice given, and strategy plan set for a law school applicant studying for the LSAT.
And tune in for the next show…“What to Do AFTER the LSAT Prep Course?”
Tuesday, September 17 at 12:00 pm PST/3:00 pm EST
Ann Levine and John Rood, president of Next Step Test Prep, discuss these questions:
- Where should you spend your time in order to get the biggest increase in your score?
- How do you know whether a tutor can help you?
- What should you expect from an LSAT tutor?
- How likely is it that you can raise your score 5+ points AFTER your LSAT prep course?
- What should you do when you’ve already taken tons of practice tests?
Listen in and chat questions live!