Here is a brand new, absolutely FREE 15-minute podcast on Law School Personal Statement Tips.
In this podcast, I read an excerpt from Chapter 10 (“The Personal Statement”) of “The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert” SECOND EDITION! It’s new! Revamped! Re-written! And much more extensive than the original bestselling law school guide. The book will be released on the day of the June LSAT (June 10, 2013) on Amazon.
Here are the topics covered in the podcast:
- What is a law school personal statement?
- What are law schools looking for in a personal statement?
- What should I write about in my personal statement?
- What topics should I avoid in my law school personal statement?
- Can I use the same essay for every law school I apply to?
- How long should my personal statement be?
- What should I put in my personal statement as opposed to my diversity statement and/or addendum?
For more, here is a 2-minute video I did on “What Not To Write About in Your Law School Personal Statement” on YouTube.
Also see this 2-minute video on Law School Personal Statement Tips.
I hope the podcast and videos give you lots of encouragement and direction as you begin your law school personal statement! For more, catch the new book when it comes out next month.