Click here compare
what you get with each package.
This is the ideal package for someone that is just dipping their toe into the water. You fill out a detailed survey, then we schedule a 45 minute phone call where we can discuss getting your application cycle off on the right foot, from timelines and goals to what you should include in your personal statement. Available only January 15 – September 15 each year.
If you’ve applied to law schools once, but want to make sure that you’re putting your best foot forward a second time, then this review will cover everything in your previous application, with concrete suggestions for improvement. Available only January 15 – September 15 each year.
Personal Statement Plus
This option is ideal for J.D. applicants who have a well-planned strategy and want advice on their personal statement, resume, and addendum. You will receive end-to-end advice with a final 2-page and 3-page version of your personal statement while working directly with me.
This is the soup-to-nuts, all-inclusive, everything-you-need-to-apply to law school option. It’s perfect for:
- The strong applicant who wants to make sure he/she is doing everything possible to maximize chances for success.
- The applicant who has a few concerns about presenting things in the application, whether it’s a character and fitness issue, or a low GPA or LSAT score, and who wants to make sure he/she is doing everything right.
- The applicant who benefits from following a personalized timeline and checking off boxes as things are accomplished.
- The person who wants to be able to reach out to ask an expert whenever little questions pop up throughout the process.
- Someone who is going to be doing a diversity statement and/or other optional essays and who anticipates tailoring essays to individual schools.
- If you want to have someone who wants to help you make strategic decisions throughout the process (such as whether to re-take the LSAT, how to proceed with an interview or school visit, what to do when on a law school waiting list, and how to negotiate scholarships).
- If you just want to make sure you are doing everything possible, leaving nothing on the table.
- If you want to work directly with me and become my new best friend. I regularly attend former client’s weddings, hear about their new jobs, ad stay in contact for years!
I also offer services for transfer applications and pre-law groups.