Countdown to the December 1, 2007 LSAT
You have 9 days to go before the December 1st LSAT. You have a lot riding on this, especially if this is your first time taking the exam and you’re applying for Fall 2008 law school admission.
Some tips on how to handle yourself from now until the LSAT date:
1. Enjoy yourself on Thanksgiving Day. Be with family. Remember what is really important in life. Put things in perspective.
2. On Friday, get back to studying. You have one week left to make a difference.
3. This week, LSAT is your priority. Don’t do anything else for your applications (other than sending in transcripts and arranging letters of rec).
4. Get lots of sleep and eat healthy foods.
5. Kick butt on Saturday during the LSAT.
6. On Sunday, grab some coffee, and get to work on your resume, personal statement, diversity statement or other optional essays, and start filling out the LSAC Common Application Form. Keep the process moving forward.
7. Continue this effort for about 2.5 weeks while you wait for your score. Then, solidify your schools list and submit those applications as they are ready.
If you would like help, support, coaching and advice through the law school admission process, please see my website.
Ann Levine is the author of the best selling law school admission guide book: The Law School Admission Game and made admissions decisions at two ABA-approved law schools. In 2004 she founded Law School Expert and has helped thousands of applicants navigate the tough process to get into law school.
Get a free consultation with Ann on your own law school admissions journey today.