Led by Ann Levine, president and chief law school admission consultant, we are a tight group of approachable, accessible, always-ready-to-help you women. We are completely dedicated to being a resource, support, and “secret weapon” for each Law School Expert client in your quest to get into the best law school for you.
How We Stand Apart
The Law School Expert team stands apart for the following reasons:
- I, Ann Levine, have actually made admission decisions at ABA-approved law schools. I have been on the other side of the table and I know what law schools are looking for
- Since 2004, we have personally helped over 2,000 law school applicants meet their law school admission goals
- We have lightning fast response times by email or phone
- We possess a keen desire to help our clients through a stressful and difficult time
- We are eager to figure out the right solution for each individual client rather than apply a cookie-cutter approach
- We are here to help by giving the best advice for your particular situation, by being available to you, and by telling you the truth even if it’s not what you want to hear.
- We strive to give you solutions rather than to simply identify problems.
- We tell you the things worth worrying about and how to compensate for things that are out of your control.
- We treat you as a valuable client, and you will feel that you are our #1 priority.
- We feel personally invested in your success, and you will feel this in all of your interactions with us.
- We will enjoy the experience of getting to know you, and we want you to enjoy the experience of working with us, even though it’s not the most fun time of your life.
- We want you to be so happy with your experience that you will happily provide a testimonial for our website next year.
- We aim for perfection.
Who You Work With
When you select The Works Package or the Personal Statement PLUS Package you are hiring Ann herself. Ann has actually made admissions decisions at ABA-approved law schools and has personally helped thousands of law school applicants reach their law school admissions goals.
Contact us for a free consultation to see whether Law School Expert can help you achieve your law school admission goals.