Mistakes to Avoid in Law School Applications
Ok, been reviewing a lot of applications this weekend so I want to tell you of some common mistakes people have been making:
1. Pay attention to whether a school wants you to list things in chronological order or reverse chronological order.
2. Don’t submit a 4 page personal statement when 3 will do. Especially when a school has a 3 page limit.
3. Don’t forget to check a school’s guidelines for their personal statement topics.
4. Don’t try to write a diversity statement if you have nothing to say. If it feels like a stretch, it is a stretch.
5. Be very, very careful about the things you attach electronically. Turn off Track Changes!!!!
Hope this helps!