Law School Admission Advice and Application Consulting
Maximize your chances of getting in, of getting scholarships, and attending your dream law school by working with someone who has done nothing else but coach law school applicants for more than 10 years.
After graduating from law school 15 years ago, Ann Levine served as Director of Admissions for two ABA-Approved law schools, and then started her career as a law school admission consultant when she founded Law School Expert in 2004. Since then, she has dedicated herself to helping law school applicants present their best applications and make good decisions about their futures. She is also the author of The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert and The Law School Decision Game.
Through Law School Expert, Ann Levine provides beginning-to-end consulting on the entire law school admission process including:
- Creating strong, impressive, and compelling law school personal statements, resumes, optional essays, diversity statements, and addenda by helping applicants pick the right topic and tone for the essays before the editing phase even begins
- Setting a timeline to take advantage of the rolling admission process used by law schools
- Selecting the right law schools based on your credentials and goals, including identifying reach schools and potential scholarship schools
- Guidance about letters of recommendation, character and fitness disclosures, re-taking the LSAT, getting selected from a waiting list, and negotiating scholarships
- Ann responds quickly to client inquiries and lends her candid and experienced perspective to help clients maximize their chances of success in the law school application process.
- Reach out to Ann for a free initial consultation.