After the LSAT; What’s Next?
Don’t wait for your LSAT score; there are things you can do in the 2+ weeks that you’re waiting for your score. Here are some of them:
1. Request letters of recommendation.
2. Have your transcripts sent to LSAC.
3. Finalize your resume, taking out things appropriate when seeking employment and adding in things that law schools want to know about.
4. Draft your personal statement and get it to the point that it’s ready to be adapted to each school’s request once you know your LSAT score and finalize your schools list.
5. Participate in one of my free 1-hour webinars entitled, “I’ve taken the LSAT; Now What?” The next two available dates are Monday, October 1st (8pm EST/5pm PST) and Saturday, October 6th (Noon EST/9a.m. PST). Each webinar is limited to the first 15 participants. To sign up, e-mail me at [email protected]
6. Hire a Law School Admission Consultant to help you get going with all of these tasks while you wait for your score, and who can counsel you about your strategy in choosing schools once you have your score. Here is more information about Things to Consider When Hiring a Law School Admission Consultant.
Good luck on the LSAT this weekend!